Sunday, December 9, 2012

When Life Gives You Lemons.....



       Well, this past year has not gone as I imagined, but it is not all bad.  My 30th Birthday came and went.  My project unfortunately failed.  366 days of jewelry was thwarted by an elbow injury.  I cannot complain though.  Last month, I gave birth to my third child.  Baby Robbie has been a blessing the past 5 weeks and my daughters are enjoying having a new sibling in the house.
 
 
      While I was recovering, I had a lot of time to think and plan out my children's book that I had written and illustrated before the injury.  I wrote out new character plots and sketched ideas with my left hand.  Sure, it looked pretty sloppy but I am happy with all the plans I have in regards to my writing career.  My book is going to be published soon.  I am super excited.  Here is an exclusive look at my cover.  The story follows the misadventures of a retired tooth fairy.  My daughter was my inspiration for my book.  Please check it out after it is finally published. 
 
 
 
     As far as Lilly Rose Jewelry, I plan on diving back into my jewelry making as soon as possible.  I still have a little more recovering left to do on my elbow and I cannot wait to begin designing again.  I have plenty of ideas swirling around my head and my fingers are itching to play with my sparkling spherical pieces of joy.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment